BeeDMS Lite has been launched as open source project that is licensed under the GNU/GPLv3 License.
Permissions of this strong copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications, which include larger works using a licensed work, under the same license. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights.
What You Are Allowed To Do With BeeDMS Lite?
- This software and derivatives may be used for commercial purpose.
- This software may be distributed.
- This software may be modified.
- This license provides and express grant of patent rights from contributors.
- This software may be used and modified in private.Use in personal/private projects.
- Modify and change the work.
- Distribute the code.
- Sublicense: incorporate the work into something that same license.
What You Are Not Allowed To Do With BeeDMS Lite?
- The work is provided “as is”. The license explicitly states that it does NOT provide any warranty.
- You may not hold the author liable in any ways.
What You Must Do When Using BeeDMS Lite?
- Source code must be made available when the software is distributed.
- A copy of the license and copyright notice must be included with the software. This applies to everything such as the notice in the footer of any page.
- Modifications must be released under the same license when distributing the software. In some cases, a similar or related license may be used.
- Changes made to the code must be documented.